What will the person in this role be doing?
With your creds, including but not limited to those listed above, you'll be a key member of the engineering team, helping us to improve and scale our existing architecture and systems. https://www.labelinsight.com/careers/software-engineer-stl
What skills and tools will be utilized in this role?
- Experience developing multi-tier web applications.
- Experience in object-oriented development with Java and familiarity with frameworks and tools including Spring.
- Experience building and integrating with REST APIs.
- Understanding of data formats (JSON, JSON-LD, CSV, XML, etc).
- Experience with NoSQL systems including DynamoDB, Cassandra, and/or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with RDBMS systems including MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with AWS services including SQS, SWF, and Lambda is preferred.
- Understanding of event-driven, real-time design.
- Willing to support continuous delivery through tools such as Elastic Beanstalk, CircleCI, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Familiar with the Agile methodology.
- Good communications skills and a desire to mentor other engineers.
Experience preferred in at least one of the following areas:
- Streaming technologies such as Kafka or Kinesis.
- Machine learning or Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies.
- Creating efficient algorithms and mathematical solutions to build performant features.
- Experience with ETL data flow frameworks such as Apache Nifi, Spring XD, Mule or similar integration frameworks.
- Strong experience with data modeling.
Early Stage Professional
Competitive salary & stock options, health benefits and other awesome employee perks!