What will the person in this role be doing?
Givable is seeking a full-time manager to run its St. Louis-based giving platform. This person would be responsible for the managing the day-to-day operations of the platform, developing and maintaining donor relationships, and providing strategic guidance. This person would also
maintain and support J-Givable - which is a similar platform for Jewish philanthropy in St. Louis that operates in conjunction with the Jewish Federation of St. Louis. This is a very hands-on position that requires an independent worker who can execute day to day writing and computer tasks while being able to communicate effectively with others.
What skills and tools will be utilized in this role?
• Must have a passion for technology and social good, and be motivated by our mission to connect people to giving in their daily life.
• Ability to thrive working in a fast-paced, autonomously-driven startup environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A combination of data-oriented and impact driven approach to problem solving.
• Must be able to articulate ideas and have good interpersonal skills.
• Competency with Google Suite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, & Email Marketing Software is a plus.
Experienced Individual Contributor
TBD based on candidate skills and work experience