What will the person in this role be doing?
Brazen Global is seeking a Senior Director, Content & Business Development Strategy, to lead the development and implementation of company strategy related to internal and external marketing, partner cultivation, member recruitment and online content. The Senior Director will be responsible for promotion of Brazen Global membership and programs across channels and throughout the Brazen Global network, building a strong brand in expansion cities. In collaboration with the Program Development team, the Senior Director will support licensees with development of collateral and content templates to aid in consistent communication across Brazen locations. The Senior Director will report directly to the CEO of Brazen Global and have oversight of the Content Strategy and Business Development Teams (currently 4 part-time professionals+ volunteers). All members of the Brazen Team are expected to uphold our mission and cultural touchstones of innovation, collaboration, diversity and excellence.
What skills and tools will be utilized in this role?
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred
• 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing, brand and/or content strategy development
• Strong understanding of marketing technology within the digital space including ecommerce and SEO best practices; experience with digital marketing tools such as MailChimp, Later, Hootsuite, ChatLive, Canva, PhotoShop, Adobe Creative Suite
• Proven ability to tell the story of an organization across platforms and to diverse audiences with consistent and compelling messaging
• Dedication to gender parity and ability to communicate solutions with consideration of diversity and intersectionality
• Ability to thrive in settings that are dynamic, fast paced and “startup” in nature
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across teams
• Likeability, coachability and openness to new ways of innovation
$60,000 – 70,000 base plus bonus compensation and potential equity ownership